This is an extract of our terms and conditions of sale which is available on request.
- These conditions shall govern the terms of the sale reflected on this account to the exclusion of all others and no variation of them shall be binding upon the seller unless in writing signed by the seller.
- Ownership of all goods sold shall remain vested in the seller until payment in full has been made.
- Delivery and passing of risk in the goods, shall be deemed to have taken place when the goods are off-loaded at the customer’s premises. Signature of any employee of the customer on the company’s or carrier’s delivery note or tax invoice shall be prima facie proof of proper delivery to the customer.
- Payment for all goods shall be made within 30 days of statement or on a cash on delivery basis if credit facilities have not been granted.
- The seller shall not be obliged to consider any claims for shortfall in the goods supplied unless such claims are submitted in writing by the purchaser within fourteen days of receipt of the goods by the purchaser.
- The seller gives no warranties or guarantees whatsoever whether express or implied and records that it has made no representation in respect of the goods whether as to the use which they will be put or otherwise.
- The seller shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise sustained by the purchaser or any other person.
- Goods returned without reason acceptable to Dutton Plastics Engineering, a division of the Zimco Group (Pty) Ltd will be subject to a 10% handling charge.